Senior Sales Executive
- Ref: SQS29
Role: Senior Sales Executive
Job Location: Hybrid Working/Chorley Office
Job Type: Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly-motivated salesperson, who’s ready to take the next step in their career.
We Are Elite
This is a brilliant time to join an actively growing business with a company culture that supports and encourages you to reach your full potential. Elite Group are industry leaders, who provide the latest solutions to our customers with unbeatable support. Our mission is to be an employer of choice and the company of choice for business IT and communications solutions.
The Role – Senior Sales Executive
We are looking for a Senior Sales Executive to increase revenue and product penetration into Elite’s customer base.
Our ideal candidate will be highly motivated, have proven success in a sales role and have experience in selling technology and/or communications products and services.
You will be expected to directly cross-sell and up-sell to an existing customer base – this will be achieved through outbound calling and be supplemented by qualified leads being passed to you from the SMB Account Management team. You will occasionally attend face to face customer meetings in this role so some travel may be required.
This will be a fast-paced, customer facing role where the expectation is to consistently deliver on sales revenue targets and you will receive ongoing coaching and support to develop your sales skills.
If you have the skills and are looking to work in a challenging, fast-paced and exciting environment, we would love to hear from you!
- Proactively communicating with existing customers, daily, by telephone.
- Confidently pitching new products & services into the customer base.
- Closing deals over the phone (and face to face, when required).
- Providing forecasts to your manager, as and when required.
- Collaborating with Marketing to help create sales campaigns.
- Taking ownership to resolve problems and reaching a resolution, where you can, without escalating.
- Collaborating with other teams and departments to achieve objectives set.
- Maintaining your knowledge of products and services.
- Using CRM system to accurately record all details and interactions, as required.
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries efficiently and to a high standard and within set timeframes.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar sales role in this industry.
- Proven record of over-achieving KPIs and consistently closing deals.
- Product knowledge in telecoms & technology.
- Computer literate with knowledge of email systems, Word & Excel.
- Excellent communications skills, including face-to-face, telephone and email.
- Prioritisation and negotiation skills.
- A desire to work in a KPI and target-driven environment.
- Must be well organised with good time management skills.
- Must be a dedicated individual, possessing the ability to promptly progress issues they have ownership of to an effective conclusion.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work from the Chorley office 3 days each week – Monday, Wednesday & Friday. Tuesdays & Thursdays will be WFH days.
- Knowledge of IT systems/processes.
- Experience using CRMs/computer systems.
- Product knowledge in the following areas: Microsoft Licencing, Mobile, Maintenance & Support, VOIP, telephone lines & connectivity.
So, what’s in it for you?
We want you to succeed, so it is important for us to invest in celebrating your successes and rewarding your hard work.
- Incentive schemes and rewards to show our appreciation for your hard work.
- Plenty of social opportunities - our staff events and parties are infamous for being big and bold!
- Nobody likes to work on their birthday and at Elite you don’t have to, as you will receive an extra day off for your birthday!
- Employee loyalty rewards.
- We have a monthly meeting, known as TFI Monday, where we dedicate the time to celebrating our team’s achievements – both within the business and outside of work.
It’s not all just fun and games – we know that our team needs productive and practical benefits too.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Hybrid working,
- Enhanced parental leave
- Nest pension – 8% minimum contribution.
- Accredited Investors in People organisation.
- Plenty of scope for progression and opportunities for training.
- We are consistently adapting our approach to enable a better work/life balance for our team.
- We prioritise our team’s health by offering benefits, such as medical schemes and cycle-to-work initiatives.
- Mental wellbeing is just as important as physical health, which is why we have specially trained Mental Health First Aiders and Responders on hand to help our staff with any concerns.
Now you know about the role, you probably want to know who you are going to be working for, right?
Allow us to introduce ourselves! We are Elite Group and we are proud to be a leading technology provider who help businesses to effectively collaborate, communicate and stay productive with innovative IT and Communications solutions.
This is what we do, but it is who we are that sets us apart. At Elite, we don’t just aim to be a great company to do business with, we want to be the best business to work for. We are proud to have over 200 talented and highly-skilled employees and we aim to create an environment where individuality, creativity and idea creation isn’t just appreciated – it is encouraged. Our recruitment process and company culture ensures that diversity and inclusion are more than just words – they are our guiding principles. We want you to flourish and reach your full potential, so we provide as many opportunities as we can for progression and development.
Are you ready to join Team Elite?
If you think your skills fit the bill and Elite Group sounds like the right working environment for you, then we would love to meet you! Once you have submitted your application, the next step of the process, if successful, will be include a screening call with our Internal Recruiter. This is where we get to know you, let you know what we would expect from you as a potential employee and learn what you expect from working at Elite – after all, we need to be the right fit for you too! Following the call, you will be invited to an interview and you will be able to request any reasonable adjustments that you may need to support you during the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for showing an interest in joining Team Elite.
Senior Sales Executive
£30k per year
12 days ago