Senior Cloud Product Manager
- Ref: CPMD10
Senior Cloud and IT Product Manager
£60,000 - £70,000 per annum + Product Related Bonus (£6K)
Are you an experienced and knowledgeable Cloud Product Manager, who is looking to take the next step in your career and use your knowledge to drive success?
We are looking for a Senior Cloud and IT Product manager to take responsibility for the strategic direction, enhancement and commercial performance of the IT and Cloud product portfolio. The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge and understanding of Cloud-based solutions and products and use this to become a key senior member of the Elite team. This role is a great opportunity for an experienced Cloud and IT Product Manager to take on coaching and mentoring a team.
So, if you have the skills, we want to hear from you!
- Manage and support a team of Product Managers within the IT portfolio, at different skill levels, to offer guidance, management and best practices for the products they are responsible for.
- Maximises Product margins through strong P&L management practices, with a focus on recurring revenue.
- Product Roadmap ownership, including feature and development lifecycle.
- Lead and develop product roadmaps for all technology products in conjunction with the Senior Management Team, Board and relevant Product Managers.
- Create and maximise relationships with strategic partners.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s products to competitors’ products
- Define with the relevant Sales Managers and suppliers’ incentives and measure the success to determine the most effective means of driving sales.
- Introduces and supports the marketing of new products by developing time-integrated go-to-market plans with sales, marketing, commercial and customer operations.
- Determine product pricing in association with the Head of Commercial by utilising market research data; reviewing product cost base and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customised orders.
- Liaise with legal support team (internal and external) for supplier and vendor contract approval.
- Experience in IT and Technology, specifically within a Cloud and/or Managed Service Provider.
- Senior Product Management experience.
- Technical aptitude to rapidly understand how technology can enable product capabilities and features to drive business benefits for our customers.
- Capable of building excellent relationships with suppliers.
- Demonstrate creativity and ability to inform and challenge business decisions.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal and written.
- Influencing and persuasion skills.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Creative thinking.
- Ability to prioritise and deliver multiple projects in parallel, often with changing requirements and priorities.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Strong data/Analytical focus – enjoys working with data to guide decision making and comfortable gaining insights form data.
- A strong collaborator who can build an effective partnering network with key stakeholders to co-create and execute product developments.
- Recognised Product Management Qualification.
- Additional experience in Cloud Security software and services.
So, what’s in it for you?
We want you to succeed, so it is important for us to invest in celebrating your successes and rewarding your hard work.
- Incentive schemes and rewards to show our appreciation for your hard work.
- Our ethos is definitely, ‘work hard, play hard’ and our staff events and parties are infamous for being big and bold!
- Nobody likes to work on their birthday and at Elite you don’t have to, as you will receive an extra day off for your birthday!
- Employee loyalty rewards.
- We have a monthly meeting, known as TFI Monday, where we dedicate the time to celebrating our team’s achievements – both within the business and outside of work.
It’s not all just fun and games – we know that our team needs productive and practical benefits too.
- 25 days holiday per annum, as standard – excluding bank holidays.
- Hybrid working*
- Enhanced parental leave
- Nest pension – 8% minimum contribution.
- Plenty of scope for progression and opportunities for training.
- We are consistently adapting our approach to enable a better work/life balance for our team.
- We prioritise our team’s health by offering benefits, such as medical schemes and cycle-to-work initiatives.
- Mental wellbeing is just as important as physical health, which is why we have specially trained Mental Health First Aiders on hand to help our staff with any concerns.
*Dependent on role.
Now you know about the role, you probably want to know who you are going to be working for, right?
Allow us to introduce ourselves! We are Elite Group and we are proud to be a leading technology provider who help businesses to effectively collaborate, communicate and stay productive with innovative IT and Communications solutions.
This is what we do, but it is who we are that sets us apart. At Elite, we don’t just aim to be a great company to do business with, we want to be the best business to work for. We are proud to have over 200 talented and highly-skilled employees and we aim to create an environment where individuality, creativity and idea creation isn’t just appreciated – it is encouraged. We nurture every form of talent, no matter your race, gender, age, religion, identity or experience. Our recruitment process and company culture ensures that diversity and inclusion are more than just words – they are our guiding principles. We want you to flourish and reach your full potential, so we provide as many opportunities as we can for progression and development.
Are you ready to join Team Elite?
If you think your skills fit the bill and Elite Group sounds like the right working environment for you, then we would love to meet you! Once you have submitted your application, the next step of the process, if successful, will be include a screening call with our Internal Recruiter. This is where we get to know you, let you know what we would expect from you as a potential employee and learn what you expect from working at Elite – after all, we need to be the right fit for you too! Following the call, you will be invited to an interview and you will be able to request any reasonable adjustments that you may need to support you during the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for showing an interest in joining Team Elite.
Senior Cloud Product Manager
Product Related Bonus (£6K)
13 days ago