- Ref: CCM04 - 2
Role: Propositions Manager
Salary: £50,000 + benefits
Job Location: Hybrid – Chorley Office/Home
Job Type: Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly organised, imaginative and driven Propositions Manager to join our team.
We Are Elite
This is a brilliant time to join an actively growing business with a company culture that supports and encourages you to reach your full potential. Elite Group are industry leaders, who provide the latest solutions to our customers with unbeatable support. Our mission is to be an employer of choice and the company of choice for business IT and communications solutions.
The Role – Propositions Manager
We are looking for an experienced Propositions Manager who will work with the broader Commercial, Sales and Marketing teams to design and deliver highly impactful approaches to drive customer awareness, adoption and engagement for our products into the SMB space.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, product sector knowledge, commercial acumen and proven experience of engaging both internal and external customers to drive business performance.
If you think you have the skills, we’d love to hear from you
- Identify and leverage products, market and customer insights to develop and maintain customer-focused value propositions for new and existing product initiatives, specifically in the SMB industry.
- Define innovative and differentiated customer-centric value propositions, messaging and product positioning that address the evolving needs of our customers and markets.
- Identify emerging trends and opportunities to ensure our product and services are relevant and pertinent to our customers’ needs.
- Define differentiated solutions for our products and services, focused on identifying key customer needs and identifying deliverable and quantifiable value outcomes.
- Provide clarity, simplicity and transparency to the positioning and communication of our core products and services to ensure successful customer engagement, lead generation and new business revenue.
- Work with the wider Commercial, Marketing and Sales teams on the development and maintenance of value proposition and messaging.
- Running experiments to test hypotheses and bring analytical rigour to campaigns for informing the go-to-market strategy.
- Delivering campaigns with a strong bias for growth and business impact.
- Lead on the development and delivery of internal and external product positioning collateral including core messaging, web content, sales and marketing materials and internal product sales guides.
- Collaborate with Marketing Comms, Digital, Sales Training and Sales on internal product training and external product positioning and communication of our product portfolio to customers.
- Work collaboratively with Product Managers, Sales Managers and Marketing teams on product launches and reporting of commercial KPIs.
- Previous experience in a Product/Marketing/Propositions role
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of business.
- Must be a dedicated individual, who can propose their own ideas to drive performance.
- Commercial acumen and rigor.
- Telecommunications and/or IT sector experience.
- Able to work in a fast-moving and changing environment.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills, having a sense of urgency and a customer-focused attitude.
- Sector experience – ideally in SMB products and services.
- Previous experience in a Reseller, VAR or MSP business.
So, what’s in it for you?
We want you to succeed, so it is important for us to invest in celebrating your successes and rewarding your hard work.
- Incentive schemes and rewards to show our appreciation for your hard work.
- Plenty of social opportunities - our staff events and parties are infamous for being big and bold!
- Nobody likes to work on their birthday and at Elite you don’t have to, as you will receive an extra day off for your birthday!
- Employee loyalty rewards.
- We have a monthly meeting, known as TFI Monday, where we dedicate the time to celebrating our team’s achievements – both within the business and outside of work.
It’s not all just fun and games – we know that our team needs productive and practical benefits too.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Hybrid working,
- Enhanced parental leave
- Nest pension
- Accredited Investors in People organisation
- Plenty of scope for progression and opportunities for training
- We are consistently adapting our approach to enable a better work/life balance for our team
- We prioritise our team’s health by offering benefits, such as medical schemes and cycle-to-work initiatives
- Mental wellbeing is just as important as physical health, which is why we have specially trained Mental Health First Aiders and Responders on hand to help our staff with any concerns
Now you know about the role, you probably want to know who you are going to be working for, right?
Allow us to introduce ourselves! We are Elite Group and we are proud to be a leading technology provider who help businesses to effectively collaborate, communicate and stay productive with innovative IT and Communications solutions.
This is what we do, but it is who we are that sets us apart. At Elite, we don’t just aim to be a great company to do business with, we want to be the best business to work for. We are proud to have over 200 talented and highly-skilled employees and we aim to create an environment where individuality, creativity and idea creation isn’t just appreciated – it is encouraged. Our recruitment process and company culture ensures that diversity and inclusion are more than just words – they are our guiding principles. We want you to flourish and reach your full potential, so we provide as many opportunities as we can for progression and development.
Are you ready to join Team Elite?
If you think your skills fit the bill and Elite Group sounds like the right working environment for you, then we would love to meet you! Once you have submitted your application, the next step of the process, if successful, will be include a screening call with our Internal Recruiter. This is where we get to know you, let you know what we would expect from you as a potential employee and learn what you expect from working at Elite – after all, we need to be the right fit for you too! Following the call, you will be invited to an interview and you will be able to request any reasonable adjustments that you may need to support you during the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for showing an interest in joining Team Elite.
CCM04 - 2
10 days ago
CCM04 - 2