Cloud Project Engineer
- Ref: OPSC04
Role: Cloud Project Engineer
Salary: £45,000 per annum, plus car allowance + benefits
Job Location: Flexible
Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated IT Cloud Project Engineer to lead the implementation & design of cloud-based IT infrastructure solutions.
We Are Elite
This is a brilliant time to join an actively growing IT & Telecoms business with a company culture that supports and encourages you to reach your full potential.
The Role – Cloud Project Engineer
We will look to you to provide a high level of customer engagement, and implement projects comprising of servers, storage, server and desktop virtualisation, backup, business continuity and the Microsoft server stack (Windows, Exchange, SQL).
Whilst taking a proactive lead in ensuring all projects are installed on time and to the correct specification, you’ll also work with the IT pre-sales consultancy team, sharing your expertise with your colleagues and peers. If you have the skills, get in touch!
Role Responsibilities include:
- To ensure that cloud projects are delivered on time and exceed customer expectations.
- Assist in the installation & configuration of hardware and software on the Elite’s hosted platform either for customers or internal systems.
- Liaising internally and with third party organisations to ensure projects run smoothly and are completed to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- To carry out remote & onsite customer installations, meetings, and site visits with a high standard of professionalism.
- Provide proactive monitoring support duties for IT infrastructure solutions as and when required.
- Able to use e-mail systems as well as word and excel applications.
- Excellent understanding of complex IT infrastructure solutions, including: LAN networks, server hardware, data backup systems and the Microsoft server stack etc.
- A minimum level of Microsoft MCP or equivalent, specialising in Microsoft 365, Azure, AVD and RDS.
- Experience in setting up Microsoft 365 tenancies and services and migration of data using native and third party tools.
- Excellent understanding and experience of network security, segregation, firewalls and encryption.
- Experience with the Microsoft server stack of software, e.g. Windows Server, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, SQL Server, Exchange Server etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Office365 components and services, particularly around the migration into Office365.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Proven experience in creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Understanding and demonstration of excellent customer service.
- Experience of working in a high-pressure IT support environment.
- Ability to work unsupervised and prioritise workload.
- Ability to write relevant and accurate reports.
- Knowledge and experience of Telephone systems, e.g. Mitel, Horizon, Teams etc.
- Qualifications in Microsoft 365 and Azure fundamentals or any more advanced Azure qualifications.
So, what’s in it for you?
We want you to succeed, so it is important for us to invest in celebrating your successes and rewarding your hard work.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- Hybrid working*
- Enhanced parental leave
- Employee loyalty rewards
- Nest pension
- Accredited Investors in People organisation
- Plenty of social opportunities - our staff events are big and bold!
- Plenty of scope for progression and opportunities for training
- We are consistently adapting our approach to enable a better work/life balance for our team
- Medical schemes and cycle-to-work initiatives
- Mental wellbeing is just as important as physical health, which is why we have specially trained Mental Health First Aiders and Responders on hand to help our staff with any concerns
- We have a monthly meeting, known as TFI Monday, where we dedicate the time to celebrating our team’s achievements – both within the business and outside of work.
Now you know about the role, you probably want to know who you are going to be working for, right?
Elite Group helps businesses become more technologically agile, enhance workforce productivity, and enrich the service they provide to their customers.
Our service is built on collaboration, creativity, change, and drive – it’s what makes us Elite. Our values allow us to nurture a supportive company culture and retain a dedicated workforce through building trust, staying humble, valuing our team’s hard work and empowering each other to do our best.
Are you ready to join Team Elite?
If you think your skills fit the bill and Elite Group sounds like the right working environment for you, then we would love to meet you!
We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for showing an interest in joining Team Elite.
Cloud Project Engineer
Cloud Support Engineer
Cloud Project Engineer
IT and Internet
£45k per year
9 days ago